Lough Erne Resort, Enniskillen, Co. Fermanagh, is the first AA and NITB Five Star Hotel in Northern Ireland, awarded ‘Best Hotel’ at the 2011 Northern Ireland Tourism Awards and ‘IGTOA 2010 Golf Resort of The Year’ by the Ireland Golf Tour Operator Association.
The Resort is the ultimate expression in old world heritage and new world luxury, set on its very own 600 acre peninsula, between Castle Hume Lough and Lower Lough Erne, just outside Enniskillen, with stunning panoramic views from almost every vantage point.
120 luxury Rooms and Suites
The Catalina Restaurant, The Blaney Bar with an Exclusive collection of 101 Irish Whiskies; The Loughside Bar & Grill, a variety of Afternoon Teas in The Garden Hall and The Halfway House located behind the 9th Green of The Faldo Championship Course
- 120 luxury Rooms and Suites
- Two Championship Golf Courses
- The Faldo Course, Golf World & Golf Monthly Top 100
- Championship Castle Hume Course
- The Academy, a state of the art Practice and Tuition centre
- Authentic Thai Spa, with Thai Therapists using Thai Products and techniques
- A variety of innovative Dining Experiences with menus composed by Award winning Chef, Noel McMeel.
Including: The Catalina Restaurant, The Blaney Bar with an Exclusive collection of 101 Irish Whiskies; The Loughside Bar & Grill, a variety of Afternoon Teas in The Garden Hall and The Halfway House located behind the 9th Green of The Faldo Championship Course
- 6 Conference & Meeting Rooms
- One of Ireland’s most romantic Wedding Venues,
5 Star Golf Resort – Lough Erne Resort “IGTOA 2010 Golf Resort of The Year” (Ireland Golf Tour Operator Association) is home to two Championship Golf Courses – The Faldo Course and Castle Hume Golf Course.
The Faldo Championship Course (7,167 yards Par 72)
- Designed by Six time Major winner Nick Faldo, his first golf course design in Ireland
- A Spectacular setting, nestled on a private 600 acre peninsula between Lower Lough Erne & Castle Hume Lough
- A Course where you will remember, every Hole, every Shot . Stunning views from every vantage point and the Waters of the Lough in Play on 11 holes
- Links like Fairways on a truly exceptional Inland Course
- Superb All Year Round Playing Conditions at one of the top Golf Courses in Northern Ireland
- Golfers and those enjoying The Collop Walk can enjoy a light bite at The Halfway House situated behind the ninth Green, with stunning views over Lower Lough Erne
- Awards & recognition for Lough Erne Golf Resort
- The Faldo Championship Course Scorecard
From £155 pp
1 Night B&B based on a 4 ball - 2 bedroom lodge
2 Course Golfers Menu
2 Rounds of Golf at Faldo with buggies
Our experts will help you create the perfect trip to
Lough Erne Resort