CALL FOR PRICES pp
If you are looking to golf in Ireland, Narin and Portnoo Golf Club is situated in a beautiful seaside resort in County Donegal in the northwest of the country. It is considered one of the finest natural and scenic 18-hole links Golf courses in Ireland, with sweeping views of Gweebarra Bay.
Opened in 1930, it is engagingly old-fashioned, with a meandering routing over and around the dunes. The course has recently been re-developed and the new par 73 layout offers a range of teeing areas and challenges to suit all golfers.
All manner of shots are required here: draws around sharp dog-legs; crisp irons to par threes over cavernous terrain; accurate tee shots down snake-like fairways, some wide and some not so generous; low trajectory shots into the Atlantic breezes; high shots down-breeze into raised and firm greens; chip and run shots over the mounds and dips. Throughout the adventure, all are captivated by the scenery and once experienced, it’s a course to which golfers return again and again.
A warm and friendly welcome awaits visitors and societies to Narin and Portnoo Golf Club and due to its links terrain, it is ideal for year-round golf.
- Par 73 course
- Links course
Donegal Golf Club (Murvagh Links) is one of Ireland's outstanding Championship links golf courses. The course was designed by the legendary course architect, Eddie Hackett, and further enhanced in recent years by “Master of Links Design” Pat Ruddy.
This challenging Championship Links golf course occupies magnificent Murvagh peninsula in Donegal Bay, hence it is known locally as Murvagh. The course is isolated from the outside world by a forest of evergreens washed on one side by the great Atlantic Ocean and by Donegal Bay on the others. It has a panoramic view of the Bluestack Mountains and the beach that runs along the Atlantic border is one of the finest in Ireland.
It has been described as the Muirfield of Ireland, similar in terrain with two loops of nine holes, the first nine an outer loop and the second nine an inner loop running in the opposite direction. At nearly 7,300 yards (championship) or 7,000 yards (medal) this course is long. The serious golfer needs to be at his or her best, while those less serious will still enjoy the course as it offers a chance on each hole to win a battle, if not the overall war.
- Links course
- Panoramic views of the mountains and beach
5 Star Golf Resort - Lough Erne Resort “IGTOA 2010 Golf Resort of The Year” (Ireland Golf Tour Operator Association) is home to two Championship Golf Courses - The Faldo Course and Castle Hume Golf Course.
The Faldo Championship Course (7,167 yards Par 72)
- Designed by Six time Major winner Nick Faldo, his first golf course design in Ireland
- A Spectacular setting, nestled on a private 600 acre peninsula between Lower Lough Erne & Castle Hume Lough
- A Course where you will remember, every Hole, every Shot . Stunning views from every vantage point and the Waters of the Lough in Play on 11 holes
- Links like Fairways on a truly exceptional Inland Course
- Superb All Year Round Playing Conditions at one of the top Golf Courses in Northern Ireland
- Golfers and those enjoying The Collop Walk can enjoy a light bite at The Halfway House situated behind the ninth Green, with stunning views over Lower Lough Erne
- Awards & recognition for Lough Erne Golf Resort
- The Faldo Championship Course Scorecard
- Golf Academy
- Designed by Nick Faldo
Narin and Portnoo golf club
Donegal Golf Club (Murvagh Links)
Lough Erne golf club
Recently voted Number 1 Hotel in Ireland in the 2014 and 2013 Trip Advisor Travellers’ Choice Awards, as well as having the privilege of ranking 6th Hotel in Europe and 22nd in the World, our Luxury 4 star Donegal Resort Hotel is located on the shores of Lough Eske set in the most breath taking mystical landscape just 10 minutes from Donegal Town.
Harvey’s point is the perfect gateway to adventure and activity breaks in Ireland. Whether you want to linger in our luxury suites, take a meandering walk along the many guided routes beside the hotel, experience a spa treatment or just simply chill out and are pampered with fine dining and classical music in the mystical surroundings of the Blue stack mountains on the shores of Lough Eske.
Our Luxury 4 star hotel in Donegal has something for everyone- Anglers, Golfers , nature enthusiasts, hikers, foodies, get away from it all guru’s who want to do nothing and
like nothing better than to chill out beside a turf burning fire and watch the world go by!
Harvey’s Point luxury hotel in Ireland offers some of the most luxurious hotel rooms in the whole of Ireland. The executive suites are individually designed with a focus on space, light, sheer luxury and opulence.
Designed with acute attention to detail, the fabrics and bespoke furniture have all been chosen to highlight the particular features in each executive suite.
Each of our Executive Suites enjoy:-
- Light Infused spacious bedrooms measuring 75 m sq or 806 sq. ft.
- A separate foyer and lobby to ensure total privacy.
- A very spacious bathroom with a double bath, double vanity unit, and separate ladies make up station with customised lighting, large power shower, WC and bidet.
- King Size double beds with some rooms having 2 large single beds making the room suitable for use as a twin room.
- A very spacious bathroom with a double bath, double sinks unit, and large power shower.
- Panoramic views across the magical Donegal Landscape.
- 42 inch Plasma TV.
- Full Mini Bar and Complimentary Wi-Fi with separate drinks preparation area with tea/ coffee making facilities.
- Freshly made cookies and Milk as well as fresh fruit are delivered daily.
- Room service with in-room dining options available ie. Hair dryer, Trouser Press etc.
When shadows fall our Lakeside restaurant takes on a mystical glow as the sunset reflects on the water and lights begin to flicker along the North Shore. The Gourmet Menu showcases speciality and signature dishes inspired by the local meats, seafood, game and other produce.
- Relaxation room
- 1 Hr from Lough Erne, other great courses close by
- 4 Star Hotel with 5 Star standard